Bangalore to Coorg Tour Package
Coorg Tour Packages
Karnataka is a southwest Indian state that is famous for royal palaces, Hindu temple ruins, hill stations, and the IT city known as Bangalore. Tourists and travel enthusiasts from India and abroad can have a refreshing time at the various hill stations that dot this picturesque state. The most attractive waterfalls, forests, clouds, and grasslands can be seen at Agumbe, Kudremukh, Nandi Hills, Coorg, Chikmagalur, and Male Mahadeshwara Hills. Of all these places, Coorg is undoubtedly one of the most breathtaking place in the entire Western Ghats with misty peaks, coffee plantations, waterfalls, and flavorus spices.
How To Reach Coorg?
Make your Karnataka vacation a grand success by booking a Coorg tour package from Bangalore. The travel agency organizes a coach or an exclusive A/C or non A/C car for the tourists. Visitors are assured of a delightful and memorable experience, and the holiday packages are customized for students, families, newlywed honeymooners ,and senior citizens. Coorg is also known locally as Kodagu, and the popular hill station is famously praised as the “Scotland of Karnataka” due to its natural hospitality and scenic beauty.
I. Short Term Stay
A Bangalore to Coorg Tour Package is available for a short period of time with overnight stay feature. This 1 Night 2 Days (1 N, 2 D) package is suitable for tourists, weekenders and families who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of big city like Bangalore.
1. The travel agent picks up the local tourists at their home and the outsiders directly from the railway station.
2. The visitors are taken from there to Coorg and they can espy various worthy sights along the route.
3. Notable places include Tibetan Golden Temple, Nisargadhama Island on River Kaveri, Abbi Falls, Omkareshwara Temple, and Raja Garden.
4. Check into a comfortable hotel at night and have a restful and much needed sleep.
1. Wake up early, freshen up, and have a hearty breakfast to start another busy day.
2. Check out of the resort, and proceed towards the Kaveri bank to catch sight of the majestic Indian Elephants.
3. The Dubare Elephant Camp is a forest river bank where the Elephants are bathed and feed by the mahouts.
4. Enjoy the elephant rides, watch all the chirping birds, and breath in the fresh air from the forest.
5. Drive back to Bangalore and drop off at the residence or Railway Station.
II. Medium Term Stay
The 2 Night, 3 Day Coorg tour package from Bangalore is a perfect escape for students, families and children alike. Leisure travellers and interested tourists can check out the longer itinerary which is listed below –
● First, You will be picked up by a friendly agent at the Railway Station or Airport.
● Travel along the picturesque Western Ghats ranges to reach the popular Kodagu.
● En route, You will be able to visit the Tibetan Buddhist settlements and River Island.
● Check into a hotel or resort at Madikeri and spend some time in leisure followed by an overnight stay.
● An early trip to the beautiful Brahmagiri Hills to capture the morning glory.
● Move ahead to the source of the Kaveri River at Talacauvery Temple.
● Bathe in the confluence of 3 rivers Kaveri, Sujyoti, and Kanike at Bhagamandala.
● Seek some spiritual solace at the Lord Shiva temple before returning back to hotel.
● Have a lunch break and take some rest before continuing the delightful tour.
● Visit Abbi Falls, Omkareshwar Temple, and Raja Seat Garden with Artificial fountains.
● Return to the hotel, have dinner, and relax overnight to refresh the body.
1. Complete the breakfast and check out of the hotel to bid adieu to Coorg.
2. Catch sight of the historical Srirangapatna Fort next to the Kaveri River.
3. Have a stroll in the lawns and observe all the magnificent monuments in full detail.
4. Arrive in Bangalore, followed by a drop off at the Railway Station or Airport.
III. Featured Package – 3N 4D
The featured Bangalore to Coorg Tour Package is for 3 nights and 4 full days. It is eminently suitable for all those who want to soak in the beauty of Western Ghats and Coorg for extended periods of time. Honeymooners can take back some sweet memories while spending some quality time in the presence of nature’s bounty.
● Early in the morning, The travel agent picks up the tourists at the station.
● Visit a few places in Bangalore and go ahead with the journey to Coorg.
● Arrive in Madikeri and check in with the family into a comfortable hotel or resort.
● Some leisure time, dinner, and overnight stay with peaceful sleep time.
● Have the morning breakfast and enjoy the beauties of nature for one whole day.
● Dubare Elephant Camp is a wonderful sight with verdant forest, flora, and fauna.
● Enjoy Elephant Rides and Bird Watching while you breath in fresh and clean air.
● Next picnic spot is the Kaveri Nisargadhama which is a big tourist attraction.
● Return to the hotel or resort, have dinner and rest for a night of relaxation and rest.
● First half of the day is spent on sight-seeing at Talacauvery with temples and hills.
● The Shiva temple and Bhagamandala 3-river confluence is a must see sight.
● Return to Madikeri for lunch and proceed for another half a day of fun and frolic.
● Take a few snaps of the scintillating Abbi waterfalls in picturesque surroundings.
● Enjoy the Islamic-Gothic Architecture of Omkareshwara Temple during evening time.
● Proceed to the seasonal Garden known as Raja Seat and sit near artificial fountains.
● View the beautiful Coorg mountains in the background as you return to the hotel.
● Have a sumptuous breakfast on the final day and check out of the resort.
● On the return journey, Visit the Kushalanagar Tibetan Buddhist settlement.
● Feel the peace and atmosphere of Vajrayana monasteries and temples.
● End the entertaining trip with a return to Bangalore Airport or Railway Station.