Tirupati Balaji Darshan Package from Bangalore
(SUNDAY TO THURSDAY)
Tirupati Balaji Darshan Package from Bangalore Inclusive of transportation by Volvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper Bus, Rooms provided for freshup at Hotel PLR Grand *** is a three star hotel with 100 spacious, richly decorated rooms distributed over five floors. Breakfast and Lunch provided at DAKSHIN VEG RESTAURANT, An authentic pure Vegetarian Restaurant brings to you the ambiance of a classy restaurant lounge with a Indian flavour.. Uphill transfers by link coach,Guide fees and 2 Laddu prasadam per person.
PICKUP POINT & DROP POINT WILL BE IN ANANDARAO CIRCLE ONLY
PACKAGE COST PER PERSON Rs.1,800/- CHILDRENS ABOVE 4 YEARS FULL CHARGE.
Day 01 : Departure 10:00 P.M from Bangalore Anandarao Circle to Tirupati.
Day 02 :Arrival Tirupati at 3:00 am. Check in hotel for half an hour ( for getting fresh). After getting fresh,Visit to Padmavathi Temple,then breakfast will be served. At 5:30 a.m. Proceed to Tirumala Temple for Darshan.Darshan Tickets will be provided by ITDC, After Darshan Two Laddu Prasadam will be provided by TTD Trust, proceed back to the hotel followed by unlimited lunch. Departure 2:00 pm and arrive Bangalore by 09:00 pm. Tour ends.
Note:Special Darshan package includes, to & fro transportation from Bangalore, by Volvo coach, Deluxe accommodation in Hotel PLR Grand for fresh-up, Sheegra Darshan ticket worth Rs 300, two Prasadam laddus , snacks and mineral water, breakfast, and unlimited South Indian lunch. The package excludes Rs 100 Darshan ticket at Padmavati Temple.
DRESS CODE FOR ENTERING INTO TIRUMALA TEMPLE :
WOMEN : SAREE OR CHUDIDAR WITH CHUNNI.
MEN : DHOTI OR LUNGI WITH UTTAREEYAM OR KURTA PYJAMA.
NOTE : No other outfits like Bermudas, T-shirts, jeans, shorts and other Western-style dresses are permitted.
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking must be done one week before the package date.
- No cancellation or postponement.
- Consuming alcohol strictly prohibited during the package.
- Darshan depends on TTD Trust’s terms and conditions
- Saniya Holidays are the agents to the Package Operators who are the known to the best in the Industry. We do not own the buses ourselves.
- The pickup buses always leave on time, but sometimes there may be delay in pickup due to traffic or mechanical issues.
- We book the seats only after confirming with the passengers about the seat numbers available for them. So please sit in the seats printed in your tickets.